- Where we are required to by virtue of a legal, regulatory, or professional obligations;
- With third parties who perform services on behalf of Cuti Hecker Wang LLP (for example, we share information with vendors, some of which may be located outside of the United States, and we may also authorize them to collect information on our behalf);
- In accordance with our engagement terms, where you are a client of Cuti Hecker Wang LLP; or
This website is generally operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us may be transferred to the United States. Please also be aware that by using this website and giving us your information, you consent to such transfer. You also understand that the United States may not provide the same level of protections as the laws of your country. You accept that the transmission of personal information and other data via the internet is not completely secure. Cuti Hecker Wang LLP cannot guarantee the security of your information when it is in the process of being transmitted to and from its website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., which uses “cookies” and similar technologies to analyze how users use domains. The following information generated about domain usage is transmitted to Google:
- Browser and operating system;
- Network service provider; and
- Mobile device type.
The above information is used to evaluate visitors’ use of the domain, compile statistical reports, and provide other services related to the site and internet use. Google may also collect information about domain visitors’ use of other websites. For more information about Google Analytics, or to opt out, please go to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In addition, this website uses plugins that may also set cookies for their operations. For a list of plugins used, please contact us at email@example.com.